Sunday, September 9, 2012

I love this Fall Weather!

So Fall has seemed to hit the Ozarks and boy am I thankful for it!! Yesterday was our first nice day of cooler weather and today has been even nicer. With the temperature being lower and all the Halloween decorations and Pumpkins came my craving for Pumpkin Cookies!! They are so good!! Ill type the recipe and post a pic of them later on tonight. The bad thing about these cookies is they make you eat and eat and eat until you are sick! Boy oh Boy are they yummy tho! Last night for dinner we even had Chilli Cheese Wraps! Like I said this momma is very excited about fall! That also means that our little turkey will be here before we know it! I am so excited about getting to spend the holidays this year as a family. Its going to be completely new for all of us. 

Today we are taking Penny and Harley to the park to play. They have been inside this whole summer because its been way to hot for this momma to get out side and walk. So we are going to start making up for that. ;) Plus on the bright side it gets this momma walking, and that should help with labor and delivery! 

With in the next few weeks I am going to start my lists for stuff to make sure I pack in the hospital bags. What were a few things that you forgot but you needed?

No comments:

Post a Comment