Thursday, September 27, 2012

34 Weeks that means we are 42 days away..

From our DUE DATE!!! :O That's right we have 1 month and 11 days to go! It seems so far away but at the same time so very close. We are ready to meet our son. We have everything that is a need for newborn. I can't believe how in the beginning of pregnancy I was stressing out about how would it all work out and fall into place and here we are 6 weeks until Due Date and it seems like it just fell into place. Of course we couldn't have done that with out wonderful friends and family. :)

So whats up this week with Cole?
Photo from babycenter.com

He is about the size of a Butternut Squash! He is recognizing simple songs.  He is also urinating about a pint a day, in case you were wondering how much he was peeing. He is suppose to be shifting into my pelvis this week and be head down. He has been in my pelvis and head down for atleast 5 weeks now. I hope he stays head down. I think that he will but there is still that chance that he could be stubborn like me and turn. I have also noticed that his hiccups are getting stronger and stronger. When he gets them (4 or 5 times a day) I can watch my whole belly bounce with each hiccup. We had a Ultra Sound today he weighted in at 5 pounds 7 ounces. He is a CHUNKY MONKEY! They estimated his birth weight to be 8-9 pounds. :O I am quite terrified honestly but at the same time I am glad because that means I am doing my job properly with him gaining weight and me only gaining 4 pounds the whole pregnancy. His head and belly were measuring 35 weeks and 4 days but the rest of him was 34 weeks, right were he needs to be. His weight is in the 50th percentile I have NO idea what that stuff means but she said she would rather him be a little bit bigger then not big enough. He is still head down he how ever was sunny side up today. I am not worried about that though because they can turn him. Next appointment is in 2 weeks and I will have my first cervical check and group b swab!! :O I think this was probably our last U/S for this pregnancy. That means the next time I see our little man it will be his "D. Day".
Cole's Face and Chubby Cheeks <3

Whats up with Mom this week?
I am tired I am bitchy and sore. I am getting less and less sleep. I am also now waking up to Cole moving when he decides to spin on his head at 6 am. I have also been nesting like crazy for the last week. I think my house has never been this clean and sterilized. :O I am driving Johnathon crazy with it I think but he has been such a trooper and helped me rearrange everything. The belly is getting quite large and my stretch marks are getting worse. I thought I would get them but they wouldn't be as bad as they are turning out to be because I already had some from gaining weight after High School.. I was wrong. I am ok with them though. I just will not be posting any bare belly photo's anywhere for anyone. :P My back has also started to kill me from all the weight that I am packing around. Even though I have only gained 5 pounds this entire pregnancy, it is quite a bit of weight to tote around all day. I have had more contractions this week they are starting to get really annoying. I am glad I am having them however! :) 
Mommy's 33w3d pic.


Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment