Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall time is here and that means...

Fall Cleaning! Yup this momma has this strong urge to get things clean. I am not for sure if it is 100% nesting or just I am feeling the time crunch. I think its both there is still so much that needs to be done. With Cole being born very soon and the holidays fast approaching I don't know how much time we are going to have to get everything spotless and ready for family dinners and what not. So why not start now?

Thanks to http://organizedhome.com I have my own fall chore checklist to make sure that I get all of the things I need to get done, done. With this house being so little I should be able to knock it all out pretty quickly.  Johnathon gets to come home tho and do dishes :D I can do everything else I just hate hate hate doing dishes!!  Here is Organized home's Fall chore Check list check it out and get organized with your fall cleaning! Check List

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment